Did you know?

ChinaBio® Group is a consulting and advisory firm helping life science companies and investors achieve success in China. ChinaBio works with U.S., European and APAC companies and investors seeking partnerships, acquisitions, novel technologies and funding in China.  

Learn more >>

Free Newsletter

Have the latest stories on China's life science industry delivered to your inbox daily or weekly - free!

  Email address:
   

Oncotelic Forms $50 Million Hong Kong JV to Develop Antisense Candidate

publication date: May 27, 2022

Oncotelic Therapeutics, a South San Francisco company, formed a Hong Kong JV with Dragon Overseas Capital to develop TGF-β therapeutics. Oncotelic’s OT-101 is an antisense candidate that targets TGF-β2 to treat solid tumors, especially brain cancer in adults and DIPG, a rare form of childhood brain cancer. Oncotelic said the JV would assume financial support for clinical development of OT-101. Dragon Overseas will invest $27.6 million in cash (and other assets) for a 55% stake in the JV, implying a $50 million valuation for the JV. Oncotelic licensed OT-101 to the JV for the remaining 45%. More details....

Stock Symbol: (OTCQB: OTLC)

Share this with colleagues:  


This article is available for purchase - please click here for details.

Sorry this page is available to subscribers only.
If you're not a subscriber why not subscribe today?

If you are already a subscriber, please login.

If you believe you should have received this message in error, please contact us.


 

To gain access to the members only content click here to subscribe.

You will be given immediate access to premium content on the site.

ChinaBio? News

Greg Scott BIO-Europe Interview
Greg Scott Interviewed at BIO-Europe Spring

How to bring your China assets to China in 8 minutes


Greg Scott Mendelspod Interview
"Mr. Bio in China."
Mendelspod Interview

Multinational pharma held to a higher standard in China

Partner Event
July 27-31, 2022
18禁无码永久免费无限制网站,狼群视频在线资源,又大又爽又硬的曰皮视频
<蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链>